Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What we are up to now




Andrew, Kooper and I just moved to Draper, Utah. It was a bitter sweet move we miss our friends and family back in Idaho but we are excited for new adventures in life. Andrew is working at Stockton to Malone Honda so if anyone is wanting to buy a car he will be there waiting for you. Kooper and I are just hanging out all day long. I am going to get a part time job but for now I have been busy with Kooper and unpacking and all that fun stuff. Kooper and I spend our days trying to finish the last two boxes of unpacking (they are the worst just lots of odds and ends), taking naps, feeding the ducks, and swimming. It has been so much fun to spend the entire day with him.

1 comment:

  1. Yay we are excited that you are living in Utah now. We can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete