Sunday, December 28, 2008

Jasmine


We debated on getting a dog but we are both too busy for one. I could never get home to take it potty during the day and Andrew would have a hard time to. So we decied to get a cat. I have never liked cats ver much but mine is pretty much the most adorrable thing you have seen, and she is my baby. She sleeps in my arms just like a baby and when I get home from work she follows me around and cries until I finnally pick her up. She will cuddle and purr until Andrew comes home and then it is play time so she is in fighting mode and watch out she can bite pretty hard.

3 comments:

  1. Hummm.......Odie with a cat??? I don't know what to say about that. Your cat is beautiful though. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should update your blog!!! Post picuters of you cute prego belly as it grows. I love your background by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Amber...you need to update and post prego pictures! Cute baby ticker btw!

    ReplyDelete